Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Jeremy And Erin Are Married!!

 On May 14th, 2016 Jeremy and Erin became Mr. and Mrs. Sander! The entire celebration took place at the gorgeous Bingham-Waggoner Estate in Independence, MO. Everything from start to finish was absolutely perfect! If I had to choose one word to describe Jeremy and Erin's wedding day, I'd choose JOYFUL. As you see their Wedding Day Story unfold, you will see exactly what I mean.

 When Erin and I talked about what she wanted when it came to photography for their big day, she really just wanted us to capture her and Jeremy's love. As you will see, their love is real, and fun, and effortless. I don't know if I've ever seen a couple laugh and giggle so much! It was such a joy to capture their love!

Thank you, Jeremy and Erin, for allowing me (and my awesome second shooter) to capture your special day!

 I hope you enjoy Jeremy and Erin's Wedding Day Story!




No comments:

Post a Comment