Monday, September 5, 2016

Baby Miller...Coming SOON!

I just love Randy and Megan's love story! I've been very fortunate to have been able to capture all their big moments. Now, probably the most exciting part of their story to date, they will be welcoming a beautiful baby girl come late October!


I've been trying to stretch my ability and creativity in the vast world of Photography this year, and using beautiful sunsets and the beautiful flare and haze it brings is one aspect I haven't touched. There was only one girl I wanted test it with....

Megan, you are absolutely stunning inside and out. You love your family, friends, and husband so fiercely. Baby Miller has no idea what's in store for her! I can't wait to see you and Randy be the parents God has destined you to be.

Finally, thank you for always being willing to be my guinea pig. :) Love you, sweet girl!


Enjoy my favorites from our time together.


















No comments:

Post a Comment