Saturday, February 4, 2017

Kate Marie Is Here!

Miss Kate Marie came into this great, big world on January 16th of this year. She joins Daddy, Mommy, and big sister Claire! She certainly has made their family complete.

 I've known this sweet family for a little over two years now. We met when their daughter Claire was getting ready to turn one, so getting to watch their family grow has been a lot of fun!

Claire has got to be one of the best big sisters I've ever seen! She was so caring and nurturing to her baby sis. If Kate cried, Claire was right there to kiss and love on her to get her to calm down. She is such a hands-on big sister, and I loved watching her with sweet Kate.


Brian and Chris, you made two beyond GORGEOUS girls! I'm blessed to have been able to capture your family for the last two years. Thank you for having me along for the ride!!


Enjoy my favorites from our session!















No comments:

Post a Comment