Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Petrovich Family!

I absolutely love what I do. I just love it. This job has allowed me to meet so many wonderful families over the last 3 years, and what's even more special, it's allowed me to capture so many of my beautiful friends and their families!

One such friend, one I've known for over 20 years, gave me the honor of capturing her engagement and wedding in 2015. I was able to travel back to North Carolina almost two years later to capture Maureen and her beautiful family just a few months shy of her and Dave's 2 year wedding anniversary! Also, it's been such a joy watching their beautiful girls, Olivia and Carley, grow up in front of my lens.

Mo, once again, thank you for letting me capture your sweet family. It's been the biggest joy witnessing the way God has blessed you (in more ways than one!)! Love you, dear friend!

Enjoy my favorites from our time together!






No comments:

Post a Comment