Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Robby and Ashley Are Married!

On Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 Robby and Ashley were married at the BEAUTIFUL Columbia Country Club in Columbia, MO.

From start to finish their big day was an absolute DREAM! Ashley looked absolutely STUNNING in her gown. Her train may have been my very favorite all season! I definitely will remember that one! 


Robby and Ashley's day was filled with SO much love and LAUGHTER! I don't know if I've ever laughed harder. Robby had me and my second shooter in stitches for most of the day/night!


Robby and Ashley, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your most special day! It was a true joy and an absolute honor!


Enjoy their wedding day story.... 

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Sweeton!!












No comments:

Post a Comment